Gender Minorities Aotearoa is a cross cultural, transgender led organisation.
They assist transgender, intersex and takataapui people in having choices about their lives and their bodies, and in getting the things they need to live their lives.
We can assist you to:
- Change your identity documents
- Find a trans-friendly doctor
- Get surgery information
- Get on the list for public funded surgery
- Connect with community support groups
- Find trans-friendly laser clinics
- Find emergency accommodation
- Get information and resources
- We also assist whanau, partners, community groups, organisations, and service providers.